The payment for the Product is calculated according to the Company’s pricing and should be paid in advance. The Company starts to process the Order only after the payment for the Product is made and is authorized.
The Customer can provide payment in instalments, when requested, as long as the following terms are followed:
- The price of the Order should be $500 (USD) or higher
- The first part of the payment should be paid right after the Customer receives the first payment link
* Company representatives reserve the right to refuse a Customer in splitting the payment if such a step might comprise successful Order fulfillment.
** If the installments are not issued within a specified time frame, the company reserves the right to temporarily suspend the Order fulfillment until the due amount is received.
Order can be paid via Credit Card, PayPal, Wire Transfer (payment via this method may take up from 3 to 14 business days) and/or Personal Credit Balance.
The Company’s platform for all payments is PayPal, which requires the Customer to go through PayPal check-out in Order to pay for the Order; To pay for the Order using Credit Card, the Customer is required to fill in the PayPal form. Such actions will not create a permanent PayPal account, but are required to proceed with a one-time transaction.
The Company is not responsible for any technical or procedural issues that may occur while the payment is processed by PayPal. These may include, but are not limited to:
- The payment falling under PayPal Review, which means the payment is not released until the investigation by PayPal is done.
- The payment being done via E-check (electronic check), which is an electronic version of a paper check used to make payments online. It can take up to 10 days for an E-check to get delivered.
- Technical issues with the PayPal platform or Customer’s Bank.
If the transaction fails, the Customer should check the balance on his/her card, online purchase restrictions and card validity before contacting the Support Staff for assistance.
Placing an Order
Placing an order on our system involves providing information about the assignment, the day that it is due, the academic level, type of assignment, and specific instructions. In order to receive the best service possible, and to ensure that their paper meets their standards, customers agree to provide all relevant details, and to provide accurate information.
If they fail to do so, customers acknowledge that they may not be entitled to free revisions or other guarantees.
Changes to Orders
Customers are absolutely free to make changes to any order at any point in time. However, these changes may result in delayed delivery of products, or extra charges. We are happy to accomodate changes to orders. However, if a customer requests a change, they acknowledge that this may impact funds due, deadlines, and any guarantees.
Use of Our Products And Services
While our clients gain full ownership over any documents they purchase from us or any services we provide, there are some limitations. We establish these limitations to protect both our consumers and our business reputation.
Our papers are intended for reference and educational purposes. Customers agree that they will not sell or provide these papers for commercial use. They also agree to take full responsibility for any use of our products beyond their intended purposes.
Upon placing their first order, customers will create a personal account. This will be protected by a password of their choosing. It is the consumer’s responsibility to use a password that is complex enough to prevent hacking, and to ensure that no one has access to their password at any time. In the event that the consumer believes their customer account has been compromised, they agree to inform Pro Essay Service immediately. Further, customers agree that they will not allow anyone to use their account to communicate with us or obtain services.
All balances due must be paid before services are rendered, products are made available for download, or services continue. In the event that a customer has credits, those will be made available to them at any point should they choose to use them as payment towards any products or services. One credit is the equivalent of one United States dollar.
Please refer to our refund/money back guarantee policy for more information on this.
Revision requests must be made within one week for standard research papers, essays, etc. Revision requests for assignments longer than 20 pages, or thesis and dissertation work must be made within two weeks. Please refer to the revisions page for details.
On occasion, our anti fraud protocols, or your own financial institution may require that we obtain extra verification from you. This is to ensure that no person is committing financial fraud by paying for our services. We will contact you immediately to let you know which documentation we need.
Failure to provide such documentation will result in the suspension of your account, and all work on any active projects will be halted. If we believe that fraud has occurred, your financial institution as well as any relevant law enforcement agencies will be contacted.
1. To ensure the data is protected, the Company processes all transactions through a secure online payment system. All the Billing information, which is filled out by the Customer is not stored, saved or available to the Company in any way. The Company encourages Customers not to share their personal Billing information to anyone within the Company, in order to maintain security and Privacy.
2. The Company never sells or share personal to any third party; it is only used in the following cases:
- to provide the service according to the Customer’s requirements
- to respond to any queries, complaints or requests;
- to customize the content and/or layout of the Service;
- to notify the Customer about important changes and alterations to the Service.
If The Customer has an Order in progress, the Support Team will contact him/her by e-mail or phone to ensure Order delivery.
The Company will not sell, distribute or disclose Customers’ Information without their consent, unless in occasions required or permitted by law, such as complying with a subpoena, or similar legal processes.
3. The Company cannot be held responsible for information available directly to Company’s freelancers. The Company cannot control it or give any guarantees over its future distribution.
4. The Information the Customer provides to the Company is stored on secure servers. The Customer is responsible for keeping his/her login details confidential and not disclosing it to any third parties.
At ProEssayService.com your privacy and your personal information security is one of our main priorities. We want our clients to fully understand, what information we collect and how we further use it and how we store it. Be assured that we only collect information that is necessary for us to provide you with our products and services
The personal info we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your Contact Phone Number(s)
- Other electronic data that helps us analyze and improve your customer experience with our Website
Our goal is that you know what personal info we collect, exactly why we collect such data, and how we use it. We also provide you with options to access that data to control and update it when necessary
Personal Information We Collect
In order to provide you with quality service and products, we collect the above-mentioned information from you. You provide it to ProEssayService.com voluntarily; we in no other way can or will retrieve it from you. Information that we collect is needed to match your product requirements, to contact you in case order clarifications are needed and to deliver the final product. You provide this information in the following circumstances:
When making your first purchase, you automatically create a personal account with ProEssayService.com. You will provide your contact information in order to create an account.
When placing orders with ProEssayService.com, you provide very specific details that may reveal personal information (such as year of study, the Subject the product addresses or the name of the course you take). We assure you that this information is used ONLY to match your order requirements.
You may request help from the ProEssayService.com customer support department. In this case, you will provide your email address and phone number so that we may contact you.
You may fill out contact forms to sign up for our newsletters or other information /alerts. In this case, you will provide your email address and a cell phone number.
If you participate in any of our surveys, contests, or other interactive activities, you may be providing your contact information
Again, all of this information you provide voluntarily, it may not and will not be retrieved by us in any other way than from you directly, by filling in the respected website/application fields and forms.
Other Information We Collect
We indirectly collect some information too.
We keep track of all the orders and communication you have with respect to these orders via communication channels the service provides. We record and store the history of our communication in order to provide the quality service and improve your customer experience.
We often collect IP addresses, browser types, dates, times of use of our services, preferred language, types of devices used to access our site in order to technically adjust our service content to your needs.
You may also provide us with personal information of others who might benefit from our products or services (if you become our Affiliate Program Member). We use this information for purposes of promoting our products/services or for identifying potential new customers.
This information is stored and used within ProEssayService.com ONLY, will not be resold or provided to any third party, that is not related to the delivery of the service you purchase
How We Use the Information We Collect
We only collect the minimum amount of data we need for purposes of serving you better and we limit our use of it to the following:
- Data you have given us permission to use for stated purposes
- Data you have provided that we must use to communicate with you in order to deliver services
- We also store data that we use to update or improve our services to you. When you have purchased products or services, we keep this information and use it to offer additional services that we believe may interest you. As well, we use it for the following:
- To diagnose any issues with our site, including errors, broken links, security risks, and improvements we can make to our site, app, or pages
- To identify our clients and protect the company against fraud and abuse
What We Share
There are times when your personal information is shared with third parties, and it is important that you know under what circumstances this occurs:
- We will share with other partner parties, whose services are integrated with ours (spell checkers, service platforms etc.)
- We will share with third parties with whom we have contracted for certain services, to include:
- Payment processors
- Those who are contracted to administer surveys, contests, etc.
- Contractors we may use to deliver emails, surveys, etc.
- Others with whom we contract for customer relationship functions
Information that we share is necessary for our partners to perform their functions. They may not share your information with anyone else, other than sub-contractors, and the same terms and conditions apply to them.
How and Why We Communicate With You
We will communicate with you regarding services you have purchased. We may also communicate with you about additional services offered by us or third parties if we believe they will be of interest to you. You may withdraw permission at any time, and the process for that is covered later in this policy. In general, these are the methods used to communicate with you:
- Phone Calls
- Text Messaging
- Automated emails or texts that are sent out in bulk to our mailing/contact lists
Our Use of Web Analytics Tools
We use a variety of analytics tools that are available to us to collect information about how our users/customers interact with our website or app. This information includes how you access our site or app, what pages you visit, and the length of time you spend on each page. Again, this information is aggregated so that we can improve and update our site/app for a better user experience.
When You Access Third-Part Sites From Our Site
Your Control of Your Personal Data
You can access all of your personal data through the account settings on your account page. Here you may update your information or request to delete of any of it. Should request deletion of your personal information in the course of our completing an order from you, the data will remain in force, as long as we need it to complete your order. Once it is no longer required, we will delete it.
Our Procedures for Storing and Securing Your Data
We use the latest technologies to securely store your personal information, even using encryption when warranted.
Further, we keep your personal data as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested. There are other reasons for retaining your information beyond that point:
- Storing it may be required by law or through a legal contract to which we are a party
- For preserving a record of your transaction, resolving disputes, or either defending or enforcing our legal rights
- For managing our financial records
- If you have concerns regarding our retention of your personal data, please contact out customer support department.
- Your Use of ‘Do Not Track’ Notifications
Some browsers allow you to place a ‘do not track’ notification when you visit a website. Because the meaning of this notification is not clear, you need to understand that we do not alter our policies or procedures when we see these notifications.
We provide products and services to individuals who are at least 18 years of age. The reasons are obvious. We do not to obtain or store personal data of minor children. If you believe that an under-age child has access to our site and ordered services, we ask that you notify us immediately.
We have a customer support department that is open 24 hours a day and available by phone, live chat, or email, as indicated on our site. We will respond as quickly as possible to any question or concerns you may have.
Minors And The Use of Our Products Services or Website
As a general rule, our services are intended for those who have reached the age of majority. Those between the ages of 13 and 17 may use our site for informational purposes. They’re parents may place orders on their behalf. We specifically bar anyone under the age of 13 from accessing our products or services, or from creating an account.
Third Party Content And Websites
At any given point in time, there may be content from third parties or links to external websites. This includes but is not limited to blog posts and ads. Customers who click on links to external websites or who take any advice given here do so at their own risk.